Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Time


Pa Rum pa pum........It amazes me how fast the entire month of December flies by in the blink of an eye, we jump from Thanksgiving to Christmas. It is in these two months that time should be savored with friends and family. I have enjoyed my merry little Christmas this year. There was a lot of traveling, a lot of Love, a few naps in front of a fire, traditions kept and made.






My Tree

Christmas Cherries

Christmas Cranberry Warmer

sweet little matchbook



Making bows out of Magazines, upcyling at its finest


My students made some beautiful ornaments




getting caught up on cover designs on my favorite reads

Oysters from Sunnyside with the dearest of friends



Fancy sleeve puts me in the Holiday mood

Hallway tree


target shooting Christmas Eve tradition

My parents house is the best place to be at Christmas all is calm and bright



a lil' Avett reading

Christmas Eve Oysters

My Mom's beautiful tree
 
Oh Yeah, and Bill Murray


No comments:

Post a Comment