Saturday, October 6, 2012

Some days I feel like

School starts back Friday am!! Well for teachers that is, I use to be slightly excited shopping for fun art supplies during the summer, thinking of new lessons. Not this summer, this summer has been filled with changes, good changes though, and then disappointments I get a bit disappointed when things do not quite go my way, though I hope and pray they will. I have been bitten by a spider, fallen pretty hard creating an insane bruise that has now developed into a blood clot on my leg, and recently have been diagnosed rocky mounted spotted fever from said spider/insect bite. Now granted all of these situations are not that bad, there are plenty of people fighting so many larger battles mine seem small in comparison. But I can not help to just feel a little stuck, stuck in situations I am not thrilled about but I will get through. I feel much like this disco ball
Source: flickr.com via Laura on Pinterest

I am usually bright and full of life, but at times I get stuck in a rut and things melt a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment